InterCHARM Ltd as a sole UK distributor of HL Professional skincare from Israel provides the HL product and education program to professional customers, and supply the HL product to regular clients.
Holyland-uk.com and skinforeveryoung-uk.com are owned and operated by interCHARM Ltd is a registered company in the UK our company number is 9170124. All prices include VAT at the current rate and our VAT number is 222781223.
Our contact details:
interCHARM Ltd, 8 Davids Road, Bristol, BS14 9JJ
Contact number: 07557 237480
We are delighted to welcome our professional customers to visit our holyland-uk.com to learn and order HL product.
Registered professional beauty therapists have access to the holyland-uk.com Professional zone. Once you registered you allow ordering the HL product online, learning about the HL products & treatments, getting latest news and book training & workshops.
Information we collect and how we use it
Individuals may choose to provide personal information (such as name, contact details and payment information) through this website. Here are the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information.
Our Website www.skinforeveryoung-uk.com
You may be able to purchase HL products on this website. To process your purchase, we ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information. We use this information to process your purchase, confirm your order and deliver the items to you. If you provide us with your prior consent and/or if otherwise permitted under applicable law, we also may use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
You may be able to register to create an account on this website. To do so, we ask for information such as your name and email address. You also may provide your age and gender.
Through the “my account” feature, you can store billing and shipping information so you won’t have to enter it again when you make another purchase on this site. You also can store payment card information and details of your past purchases. In addition, you can save your credit card information on your account for faster checkout. To use this feature, we ask you to provide your credit card information and the corresponding billing address.
Surveys, Sweepstakes and Promotions
On this website, you may be able to participate in surveys, sweepstakes and other promotions. If you choose to participate in these promotions, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number. We use the information you provide to administer our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. We also may use the information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
You may be able to sign up on this site to receive electronic newsletters and promotional emails from interCHARM Ltd including new ideas, special offers and event information. To sign up, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, age, gender, shopping preferences and email preferences. We use this information to send you communications about our products and services, invitations to specials sales and notices of new arrivals. We also use this information to tailor our newsletters to reflect your preferences. You can choose at any time not to receive marketing emails from us by contact us email@example.com.
You may be able to sign up to receive communications about our products and services through your mobile device. If you use this feature, we will send you communications about our products, services and promotions by text message. You may, at any time, opt out of receiving these communications by sending a text message with the word “STOP”. Depending on the terms of your mobile phone contract, you may incur charges for receiving and sending text messages on your mobile device. interCHARM Ltd is not responsible for these charges.
You may be able to submit comments to blogs we host on this website. You may include personal information in your comment, and you also may submit your name with your comment. We use your name to identify you as a commenter.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We obtain certain information by automated means when you visit our website, such as the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors and understand what products and services you might prefer. We collect this information through various means, such as “cookies” and “web beacons.”
Cookies & Web Beacons
Certain pages on this website contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). Web beacons are used for internal purposes, such as to obtain the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, and the type of browser used to view the page. We also retain service providers who use web beacons to assess the effectiveness of our email communications and learn what pages our visitors viewed.
You may call us for information about our products or shopping advice. If you do so, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and, if you choose to make a purchase, your payment card information. We use this information to respond to your request and process your transaction.
Other Ways We Obtain and Use Information
In addition to the ways we collect information about you described above, we also may obtain information about you from third parties. We may use your personal information to provide you with products or services you request, enhance your shopping experience and communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. In addition, we may use your personal information for internal purposes, such as fraud and theft prevention, accident reporting, development and administration of our sites and Stores, data analytics, and compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures.
Information we share
Links to other sites
This website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with interCHARM. Linked sites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with holyland-uk.com, any use of those sites, or the privacy practices of those sites.
How we protect personal information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information you provide on this Website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing. We use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to protect the transmission over the Internet of your payment card data. You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure site, the first characters of the site address change from “http” to “https.” If you are using a web browser or firewall that does not permit communications through secure sites, you will not be able to make purchases on our site.
Access and correction
Subject to applicable law, we may limit or deny access to personal information where providing such access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances. Please submit your request to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email address, postal address and a copy of your identity card or passport in your request.
We offer you certain choices about how we communicate with you and what information we collect from you. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds and free of charge to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward.
You can choose not to receive marketing communications from us email@example.com. Please include your name, email address and postal address if you send us your request by email or postal mail.
This website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on this site, we will delete the information from our records.
Children under the age of eighteen may not shop on this website without the consent of their legal representatives.
Updates to our privacy notice
How to contact us
- interCHARM Ltd
- 8 Davids Road
- Bristol, BS14 9JJ
We are pleased to offer DISCOUNT PROGRAM to our regular customers. This DISCOUNT PROGRAM is only valid for purchases made at skinforeveryoung-uk.com
♦Season promotions discount between 10-20%. Enter the coupon code to “Apply Coupon” at checkout. Once you have entered the code, savings will be reflected in your shopping bag. This coupon code is redeemable for merchandise on sale only. The coupon code has no cash value, is non-transferable and must be redeemed at checkout. No credit or refund will be issued.
SHIPPING & HANDLING to England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland
Please note we deliver the order placed at skinforeveryoung-uk.com to your exist address.
For your convenience we offer the following shipping options:
♦Orders under £200 will be delivered with charge £2.85 by Royal Mail second class 2-3 working days
♦Orders over £201 and more will be delivered with charge £2.85 by courier Special Next Day delivery.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS:
- ♦Returns or Exchanges must be approved no returns are accepted without return approval.
- ♦Returns or Exchanges are accepted within fourteenth (14) days of receipt only if the product has not been opened and in its original package unused and in a resalable condition. If the security seal to the outside of a box is broken the item cannot be re-sold and will not be approved for return.
- ♦All returns to be accompanied with the receipt, all returns are subjected to a re-stocking fee. No refund or exchange will be processed for items that are returned incomplete, damaged or soiled.
- ♦The cost of postage & packaging for returning the goods is the customer liability.
- ♦We will refund you the original price paid for the returned item, less any adjustments or credits that may have been subsequently issued (if any). Please note that if you return an item without a receipt or an invoice, we will issue a credit for the last known value of the item.
- ♦All returns will be credited to the original purchaser’s form of payment unless otherwise specified on the returns/exchanges form, please provide you bank details. You will receive an e-mail notification once the refund process has been completed.
- ♦Please return your package by recorded delivery, retaining your recorded delivery receipt as proof of postage to:
InterCHARM Ltd, 8 Davids Road, Bristol, BS14 9JJ
HOW TO EXCHANGE MERCHANDISE
- ♦You can exchange an item purchased from skinforeveryoung-uk.com within fourteenth (14) days of the receipt of your order items.
- ♦Please return the item(s) to us by following the returns procedure as outlined in the above returns section.
- ♦Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the reason for the exchange item as well as the name and the size of the new item requested.
- ♦Availability of the requested replacement item cannot be guaranteed.
- ♦Your replacement order will be sent to you via Standard Delivery. Shipping charges for the replacement order will be borne by interCHARM Ltd.
- ♦You will receive an e-mail notification once the exchange process has been completed.
- ♦We will refund you the original price paid for the returned item, less any adjustments or credits that may have been subsequently issued (if any).
- ♦Please note that if you return an item without a receipt or an invoice, we will issue a credit for the last known value of the item.
- ♦All returns will be credited to the original purchaser’s form of payment unless otherwise specified on the returns/exchanges form. The original purchaser’s credit card account will be credited upon the processing of the returned item(s), and the credit should appear on the original purchaser’s next bank statement.
- ♦You will receive an e-mail notification once the refund process has been completed.
Please note that once you place an order at skinforeveryoung-uk.com, there is a limited period of time during which you will be able to cancel your order until it is fully processed. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.